Wednesday, January 4, 2012

CarrotsCarrots by Colleen Helme

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


What a fun read! The antagonist is a most unlikely lady to get mixed up with an organized crime boss. But she does! Her lawyer husband is none too please. Neither is the good looking detective she knows as "Dimples". But he doesn't know about her crimes ties...yet. And to make the story even more interesting, the uber-hot body guard to aforementioned crime boss has been assigned to keep tight tabs on her. Which happens to be very handy for her.

A fun, fast, funny ride. And it all started because of some stupid carrots!



View all my reviews

2 comments:

Mrs Mommy Booknerd said...

I love you leukemia and lympomia button! My brother has Hodgkins lympomia and I will be his stem cell donor next week! Love to see the support!

Samantha said...

This looks too funny! Love the simple title :)