Monday, April 18, 2011

April Book Review: Easily Amused by Karen McQuestion

I accidentally downloaded this book to my Kindle. Really. It was an accident. But I read the description and thought I'd give it a read.

I enjoyed every page! There were several characters and you care about each one. It was the usual story of girl meets two boys and who is she going to end up with? There were a few sub-plots and twists along the way.

I usually don't like books that finish with an "open" ending. However, this time, it was perfect.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I have wanted to read this one for awhile!

Karen McQuestion said...

Jill, Google led me to your blog and I was tickled to read that you accidentally downloaded EASILY AMUSED and wound up enjoying it. Thanks so much for not deleting the book, and for giving it a try. I'm glad you found it entertaining. It was a win for both of us.

Hopefully, my leaving this comment won't come off as too creepy-stalkerish. :)

Jill said...

Thanks for the comment Karen. I really did enjoy it! I'll be sure to check out your other titles as well!

Happy writing!